Mary Falvey is an experienced corporate and not-for-profit director. She has served as a:
- Corporate Director in the financial services, food, and automobile industries
- Board Chair and CEO of a family business at time of transformation, succession, and sale
- Director, investor, and advisor for technology startups
- Trustee of not-for-profits in healthcare, higher education, and the performing arts – including Board Chair of two performing arts organizations and a hospital foundation
- Appointee to senior federal government boards including the National Commission on Social Security Reform and Board of Trustees of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds
- Member of Advisory Boards for corporate, higher education, and regulatory organizations
Her experience includes years of service on audit, finance, pension, and investment committees and familiarity with risk management, strategic review and compliance responsibilities.